DD established a partnership with the Spencer Fane law group
Digital Den takes historic steps by visiting Arizona!
A partnership was established with the Spencer Fane LLP, specifically with Mr. Michael Patterson, who will work with the Digital Den team on logistics for our startups in the upcoming period. The cooperation will focus on:
- registration of US representative offices;
- alignment with local legislation and the tax system;
- protection of intellectual property;
- establishing a sales network for startups in the United States of America;
- logistics and assistance in establishing contacts with VC funds, angel investors, and investment groups.
Thanks to this venture, Digital Den will be able to provide a unique opportunity for a soft landing to all startups from our incubator, expansion of the sales network, as well as access to investments necessary for faster growth in America, but also the global market.
We are building a better startup community together!